Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please help - I can't use my phone at home

Heather9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I've been calling and calling - sending complaints and been pushed around and around - I've been told manager will ring me and they don't - I have been told to re set my phone so many times but the problem is poor signal where I live. My neighbours were given a free sure signal box and that's what me & my husband want . we don't want to go to the end of the garden to use our mobile phones and can't see why we can't get the same service as others.

I've been offered at 50% off & 25% off and been told I have to go online or in a shop.. I just want someone to send me a sure signal box and get on with my life...

Can anyone help .. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Heather9, 

We can't comment on what someone else may have received unfortunately. 

Sure Signals are already discounted at the price we sell them for. We're unable to send one out free of charge I'm afraid. 

Kay

Hi Kay. Doesn't seem fair when my neighbour got it. But to get this resolved, can you honour the 50% discount I was offered previously, you'll see it from my account log? Just want to move on now and be able to use our phones (my husband has a vodafone with the same problem). Heather

Hi Heather,

We'll need to check the notes on your account.

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Ian