Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please re-sync

maxscott
2: Seeker

Hi

My sure signal is not working. I have tried what I can from here but to no avail. Could you please re-sync it for me. The serial number is 22197189141.

Many thanks

Max

17 REPLIES 17

maxscott

Hi

Following on from my earlier post I can't get my Sure Signal working. I can see it on my network and I can ping it. Of the 4 green lights only the top one is lit. So I don't know where to go from here. I did ask earlier for it to be re-sync'd but maybe that got missed. My serial number is 22197189141.

Thanks

maxscott

Sorry but can't tell if this has been done. Still not working though.

Max

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Max,

Can you confirm your Sure Signal serial number please?

My system shows me the one you’ve given isn’t a valid number.

Thanks,

Andrew

Sorry - typo error. Number should be 21197189141

Max

Hi Sorry I have posted before asking for my sure signal to be re-sync'd but I gave wrong id number. The correct number is 21197189141. I have checked everything form this end - I can see the sure signal on my network, my network is connected to the internet and I have restarted. I have reset the sure signal to factory settings but only get the top light to stay solid.

Many thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi maxscott

I've re synced your Sure Signal :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Thanks for that but sure signal is still not working. What should I do next? I have factory reset it, I can see it on my network and I still only have the first green light on.

Thanks

Hi Max,

I’ve checked your serial number and can see there’s been a location profile update.

I’ve removed this message and resynced your unit.

So that the resync completes, can you do a factory reset for me:-

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show/flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove both the Ethernet cable and power lead
  • Re-insert the power lead
  • Once all the lights display, release the reset button
  • The Sure Signal will come online in about an hour
  • When the Sure Signal is back online, re-insert the Ethernet cable.

Let me know how you go on.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew

I tried what you said - tried it several times in fact. No difference I'm afarid. Still only one light on. What shall I do now?

Thanks

Max