Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please resync my sure signal

jr13
2: Seeker

I upgraded from a iphone 4 to a iphone 5 a few days ago, same number new sim card, now no 3g signal for that number through sure signal box, other phones registered to sure signal all ok, i have tried the reset procedure still no 3g signal, looking through other posts it seems it needs resyncing at your end. SS number 40112002593

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jr13
SOLVED! After reading post by MIKEHENNESSY Deregistered and reregistered the Sure Signal and all working. Took 5 minutes to do. I Have spoken to tech support twice today, who told me they can't resync at the moment as there system has been down for a few days, why couldn't they have told me to do this !!!!

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

jr13
SOLVED! After reading post by MIKEHENNESSY Deregistered and reregistered the Sure Signal and all working. Took 5 minutes to do. I Have spoken to tech support twice today, who told me they can't resync at the moment as there system has been down for a few days, why couldn't they have told me to do this !!!!

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jr13

Thanks for your post. This is exactly what I would have told you to do aswell and there are several threads floating around the eForum confirming the same resolution.

I'm sorry to see that the tech team over the phone didn't advise this as a fix. I'm happy to see that you got it sorted though and if you need any further help, please drop us a message her on the eForum.

Thanks

Simon

Hello Simon,

could you re-sync my SS please. I have de-registered and re-registered but 2 of my phones are still failing to connect to the SS box. SN 40130430842

Thanks in advance.

Hi oreon

I have re-synced this for you now.

Any problems, give us a shout.

James

Jacqueline1966
Can anyone from vodafone please resend our sure signal please ss 40110933252 thanks

I meant resync our sure signal please as I can't get a signal x

Hi Jacqueline1966

This has been done for you and I can see you've connected since posting.

Let us know if you're still having issues.

DaveCD

Thanks for that, however my phone still isn't getting a signal from the sure signal. Vodafone changed my SIM card for a new white one and since then it hasn't worked with the ss box, I thought a resync would sort it out but sadly it hasn't . Can you help? Do you need my mobile number?
Thanks Jackie

Hi Jacqueline,

To complete the resync process you'll need to perform a reset of the Sure Signal.

You can do this by following the steps below:

• Hold the reset button till all the lights come on or flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Once all the lights come on or flash, release the reset button
  • The VSS should come online within the hour

Thanks,

Matt B