Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please resync my sure signal

aw378
3: Seeker

My Samsung Galaxy A3 has stopped working (either No Signal or Emergency Calls only) with my sure signal (serial number 42151533066). I have rebooted both my router and sure signal, I understand I need a re-sync? Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aw378

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply, I've reset you Sure Signal has requested.

This can take 6 hours to complete, once completed you'll need to restart your handset in range of the Sure Signal.

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to get in touch.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aw378

I'm sorry for the delay in our reply, I've reset you Sure Signal has requested.

This can take 6 hours to complete, once completed you'll need to restart your handset in range of the Sure Signal.

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for resyncing my sure signal box. I have the same issue again, can you please resync again? Thanks you

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aw378

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I've now resynced your Sure Signal as requested. This can take six hours to complete, you'll then need to restart your phone in range of the Sure Signal.

Let us know if you have any other issues with this.

aw378

My Samsung Galaxy A3 has stopped working (either No Signal or Emergency Calls only) with my sure signal (serial number 42151533066). I have rebooted both my router and sure signal, I understand I need a re-sync? Help!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @aw378

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues.

One of the links is entitled 'Issue not Listed'  This guides you on how to run a traceroute which can be pasted back here. This will help the Vodafone Team here determine if a re syncing is needed. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

grwebb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello Support.

I have registered my SureSignal V2 to my number and the status shows 'active' on my account, but still have flashing lights after three days (Power LED on, both white LED's flashing).

Previously, the VSS box was registered on my husbands account which is now closed. The VSS was deregistered.

Do I need a re-sync? I have spoken to 191 who inexplicably told me to hold the phone next to the box and turn the phone on then off again. I dont think they really got the issue!!

Support,I would be grateful if you cold re sync me please :Smiling:

VSS Ser No:-40122915263

Thank you in anticipation.......

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@grwebb Sorry for the delay in reaching your post. 

I've checked your serial number and can see that your Sure Signal is showing as deregistered. 

You'll need to register your Sure Signal via your My Vodafone account. 

If you're having issues, please speak to our team via Live Chat

Thank you for your reply.

During my initial enquiry, it WAS registered, as I did it myself through my account. (I have had it for three years and it stopped working when I changed the sim with my new contract...same number!)

I attempted to sort it out from 191 and live chat, but sadly got nowhere.

I deactivated it after a week of trying. I dont imagine that it will ever connect again as I binned it.

Now looking at the EE solution.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@grwebb I'm sorry to hear that.

If is was faulty, I'd recommend buying a new one here.