Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please verify the location of your Vodafone Sure Signal

finchley
4: Newbie

I have now had this text and email 4 or 5 times in the last couple of weeks. Whilst the first may have been triggered by a new router nothing else has changed since. Is there any way you can stop these irritating messages repeating themselves?

PS I have complied with the instructions each time!

5 REPLIES 5

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi finchley,

If you have changed your router then chances are your IP address will have changed as well, this will be the cause of the messages.

If you have already logged into your account and re-entered your address details this ususally sorts it. 

You could try a full de-register, reset and register. That should take you're SS back to square 1 and start it fresh.

Nabs

Ok. Have just had another text and email asking me to verify my sure signal location and my IP address has definitely NOT changed. Will try your suggestion of de-registering. Fingers crossed!!

Ok. Tried de-registering and have already received another false verify email and text. Will wait to see if I get anymore.

Still getting false verify emails and texts. Isn't there anything you can do your end to stop these irritating and annoying false messages?!

Hi finchley,

Could you please let us know your Sure Signal serial number?

Thanks,

Matt B