cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ported number not connecting to sure signal box.

JONNYV79
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My wife has recently ported her Vodafone PAYG number to her new contract. I have tried to register this number to our sure signal box which is registered to my phone, but when I try this, I just get an error message saying there has been an error and to try again or contact vodafone. I have spoken to numerous people at vodafone who say that work is being done on the system and to try the next day. I have done this on a few consecutive days but still get the same message.

I have seen on other postes that a database somewhere may not have been updated or a re-sysnc is required. I think these are pretty easy things for somebody from vodafone to do. Hopefully somebody from vodafone will read this and make contact so I can give them all my details.

2 REPLIES 2

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi JONNYV79,

Sounds likie you've done your research! You are correct that there is a database (pretty huge one) that contains all the Vodafone numbers that can be added to the SureSignal.

I'm guessing your Wife's number hasn't made it into the database yet.

If you sit tight one fo the eForum team will be able to take a look at ther account and see what stage its at and what needs to be done to resolve it. They work on a first come first server basis but will be with you as soon as they can!

Nabs

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JONNYV79

We can help with this just pop us a message here and we'll be in touch :).

Thanks

Sukhi