Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Postcode issue

koz14
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there

I have tried to register my postcode for VSS but when entered it is telling me its invalid - KY11 9GZ. Its a new build property but your system doesnt find it.  The postcode has been changed with yourselves and royal mail for 6 months, as i have a very poor reception verging on none sometime, how long before the postcode will be updated on your system?

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Hi koz14,

As far as I know the postcode has nothing to do with the functioning of the Sure Signal unit, it's merely used so that, in the event of an emergency, you can be roughly located.
This being the case, it should be sufficient for you to enter a nearby postcode.

HTH,

Peter

Peter

i have tried the next street then enter "next" to continue and it throws me back to enter postcode option again.

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

In which case I would be trying any postcode at all, although it is possible that there's a cross-check against your account address. Even so, if it were me, I would give it a go. 🙂

Peter

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello koz14,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi,  unable to redeem my vouchers as its saying invalid charchters in my postcode, tried about everything i now,space them out etc,can u help?

Hi johnjarvis, 

Which vouchers are you referring to? Is it a new build property? 

Try clearing your cache/cookies and a new browser to see if this helps. 

Kay