Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with a return

TerenceWatts78
4: Newbie
The Sure Signal saga continues and I'm hoping a mod/staff can help. I'm trying to return the device as it doesn't work with my network system. I ordered it from the Vodafone site and paid by credit card. Spoke to 191 and they said it would be collected by the courier company, so waited in all day on the allotted date but nobody arrived. Called 191 again, who told me that I had to convers via email on the Vodafone site. I did so, and was told to call 191. Then was told to email... anyway, I was eventually told to take it to a store and the £100 would be credited to my account - I paid by credit card, so it can't be credited to my account but I don't imagine that would be too much of a problem. Before I take it back tomorrow, I thought I'd try 191 one more time - to be told that I couldn't have bought it from the website because the device is only available in store and I should take it back to the store it came from 'because they come from a different warehouse'! I have the packaging from the courier company and the despatch note with the web order number. Now, I don't want to get to the store, which is way out of my way, to be told that I have to send it back via the courier, since it came from a different warehouse. Aso, I have no proof of which credite card was used, so that might cause difficulty. Can somebody - anybody - give me some definitive advice on this?
1 REPLY 1

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi TerenceWatts78

I can see you've been given conflicting information here, let me see if I can clear things up for you.

You can indeed buy a Sure Signal from our online store as long as they’re in stock :Smiling: All products need to be returned via the channel they were brought.

I'll be happy to arrange this for you, just pop me a message here :).

Thanks

Sukhi