Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems trying to register new Sure Signal device

NielKempson
2: Seeker

I have registered a vodafone PAYG SIM account and would now like to register a new v3 Sure Signal device (#40124125291) to use at home. (And then I'll connect three business phones on vodafone contract to it. It's just too hard to get the details for the business contract to use, hence trying the PAYG route.)

If I log into my account, select the "Vodafone Sure Signal" item and then select "My Sure Signal" from the "My Account" menu, it results in either a timeout or an error page (www.vodafone.co.uk:10443/maintenance) each time. Same behaviour with safari on ipad or chrome/ie9 on Windows 7.

Insights gratefully received. Thanks ... Niel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NielKempson

Thanks for the replies. In the end, I called 191 and spoke to a very helpful bloke called Ben. He sorted everything out within 20 mins to register the Sure Signal and a couple of phones that will use it. All working now: 3g in the house - a first for Vodafone where I live. I'm happy 🙂

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Hi NielKempson,

Problems with the Sure signal registration process on the web site seem to be a common occurrence, but they are typically not permanent. 

It's worth trying again, noting that it's worth clearing the browser cache for the page: http://allegoric.us/U6frS6.

HTH,

Peter

Peter

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi NielKempson,

We can certainly assist here so, to get the ball rolling, I’ve just sent you a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

I'm having problems registering my new sure signal device, I've tried 5 times but to no avail

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Beff,

I’m not aware of any issues that will stop you registering your Sure Signal.

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if this makes a difference.

Also, do you see the same issue with a different browser?

If this doesn’t work for you, let me know what error messages you’re getting.

Cheers,

Andrew

NielKempson

Thanks for the replies. In the end, I called 191 and spoke to a very helpful bloke called Ben. He sorted everything out within 20 mins to register the Sure Signal and a couple of phones that will use it. All working now: 3g in the house - a first for Vodafone where I live. I'm happy 🙂