Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with Vodafone signal in Worksop

ashlpau
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

My wife and I run our business from home and depend on our mobiles - Yesterday both of them stop working in our home. At first we thought it was our Sure signal box as this has been a complete nightmare since we bought it but have settled down since your Tech team did something at your end. 

Both my wife and I cant use our phones at home but can use it if we get in our car and drive down the road - So it a problem with our Sure signal box or do others have the same issues within our area...?

We have noticed that on FB alot of our other users are complaining about loss of signal and poor quality when making and receiving calls...?

Our Sure signal box is up all lights displaying correctly but yet still cant make any calls - both our phones just says "Emergency Calls Only" - Can anyone help...?

We have rebooted and reset our Sure Siganl box but still the issues remains....

Help anyone out there can help us.....Vodafone says there is not a problem in our area and it is our phones (both of them).....?

Thanks

Paul 

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ashlpau 

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Laura