Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re-Register Sure Signal

SteveNUFC
2: Seeker

How do I re-register my Sure Signal. It appears not to have been working for months

S/N: 40112554049

It was registered back in 2011, but appears not to be working (all lights as they should be)

Cheers

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SteveNUFC

User error.......... my new phone had 3G turned off --- oops. Now working

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

SteveNUFC

User error.......... my new phone had 3G turned off --- oops. Now working

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey Steve,

We all have weekends like that. Glad to hear it's sorted. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

rmg205
1: Seeker

HI there

I have got a VSS version 1 - the previous owener has rund vodaphone and been told it is deregistered - I have tried to register it online using the serial number on it and got a "already registered" notice - the previous owner cannot do anything about it, and i cannot get it registered. - what to do?

Rob

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Rob,

The message you’re getting suggests that the unit hasn’t yet been deregistered.

For security, we can’t de-register it or check any details without speaking with the previous owner.

If you are in contact with them, they can contact Customer Services on Live Chat to confirm that the Sure Signal has been deregistered.

Alternatively, if the previous owner posts on here, we can get in touch to resolve this for you both.

Thanks,

Andrew

WillTR

Hi I bought Sure Signal when I had my personal phone with Vodafone and it worked great.  I then moved my personal phone to a different mobile supplier and did not de-register it.  I have now got a business vodaphone and would like to register my sure signal to my new phone and new account - but I am guessing need to deregister it from the old one - no longer active.  Can you tell me how I go about going it.  The sure signal box I have is  this one http://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/webcontent/vftst061122.pdf.

Thanks

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi WillTR, 

Drop us an email and we'll deregister it for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay