Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re-Register Sure Signal

ChrisCDS
2: Seeker

I got tech support to register my sure signal box over the phone (because the vodafone website wasn't working), however it appeared that they didn't do it right (there was no option to add numbers and it was displayed as "null") ... I un-registered it, however it now won't let me re-register.

Could you please completely unregister my suresignal box (S/N 40121200626) so that I can re-register it properly

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChrisCDS

I got this sorted by ringing 191, although yet again when they tried to register it the registration didn't work (and didn't even show up in my online account this time), so I just got them to unregister it. I registered it myself and now I can administer it correctly.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

ChrisCDS

I got this sorted by ringing 191, although yet again when they tried to register it the registration didn't work (and didn't even show up in my online account this time), so I just got them to unregister it. I registered it myself and now I can administer it correctly.

mikezcartlidge
1: Seeker

hi, i recently bought a second hand sure signal box, upon trying to register it ive been told it hasnt been used for 12 months so has been deleted ??? SN 40120104084 please is there anyway to get it back up and running?

the seller tells me he has only just de-reistered it from his account!

many thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

For security, we need to speak with the previous owner about this.

I’ve sent you details here on how to get in touch.

If you can pass these to the seller, we’ll be with him as soon as possible.

Alternatively, for a faster response, the seller can call Customer Service on 191 to speak with us.

He can call 191 from any Vodafone phone or 08700 700191 from a landline.

Thanks,

Andy