Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re Registering a suresignal after account closure

StaciaStalham
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi My name is Stacia Stalham and I used to be a vodaphone personal customer with a sure signal box on my account.  However I left vodafone awhile ago but have maintained the suresignal box for my husband who works from home and has a vodaphone work phone.

i can no longer administer the suresignal because my online account has been closed. Could you possibly either reactivate my account so I can administer the box or deregister it so it can be set up under my husbands corporate account?

Serial Number is: 40122430982

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be able to help you get the SureSignal deregistered.  You will need to provide them with the details about the old account.  They will be along in about 24 - 48 hours to send you a Private Message with details of how to get in touch. 

PWIAC

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Stacia,

The sure signal will need to be de-registered and your husband will need to register it on his account.

As you can't get into your account this is one the eForum team will help with. It does however take them around 24hours to reply to threads so you will need to sit tight.

If you need assitance sooner I suggest using the Live Chat option on the Contact us page.

You will need to pass some security checks before the box can be de-registered. This is just to confirm you are the original owner and therefore authorised to mangage the device

Nabs

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Stacia,

We can certainly help you with this.

Email us here and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Andy