Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re Syncing VSS 2.

nholbeche
4: Newbie
I have somehow managed to delete my previous message posted on the Thursday the 28th November whilist trying to reply to it. relating to VSS2 serial number 40114633064 the suggestion was that I did a factory reset Please see my reply to that suggestion.
Hi Jenny
I tried the factory reset and it had no effect left it running over the weekend. As the Sure Single is the only mobile coverage I at can get at home and we run three mobiles off it I decided to give up on the VSS 2, and up grade to a new VSS3, serial number: 40133828729. Sadly that to is just flashing the white internet light, this has been going on for the last 3 and a half hours. Before plugging the VSS3 in I registered it on my account, it is showing active on the dashboard however I can't add any users I keep getting an error message saying that's there is something wrong. I have just tested my intranet speed which is 6.48 Mbps with a ping of 39. My VSS2 worked perfectly until I brought the iPhone 5s and did the Sim Swap Im on PAYG can you pease advise.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nholbeche, 

I've replied to your other post here

Thanks, 

Kay