Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Vodafone Live Chat Down

wwhyte92
7: Helper
7: Helper

For some reason my response posted yesterday didn't carry on on this thread. Please see below:

I have tried the above advice yes, but not to any avail. The coverage checker shows me on the boarder of getting 3G indoors and outdoors, but suggests I should be getting at least 2G whether inside or not. However this very much isn't the case, even outside the network is incredibly patchy and I can't hold a call for more than a few seconds.

Having tried my SIM in another device I'm having the same issue, as is my wife who is also a Vodafone customer.

I also have a Vodafone Sure Signal but it will not connect up. On my account it is saying it has been disabled and when I click to re-enable it just comes up with an error. Could someone please offer some advise for sorting out the Sure Signal?

If this isn't able to be sorted out with the and for whatever reason my Sure Signal continues not to work, what are my options? I only upgraded/renewed in May but naturally it would be ridiculous to be stuck without being able to use the network. Obviously the signal wasn't a deciding factor when we chose to buy the new house, but considering the coverage checker showed good indoor/outdoor coverage for at least 2G we thought it would be fine.

1 REPLY 1

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wwhyte92 Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

In relation to your Vodafone Sure Signal, can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?