Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re-registering my sure signal

Kags1973
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Please help!! I have just removed an abusive ex from my life.. He registered My sure signal to HIS account, registered my vf number and his. I have had to buy a new contract from vf to get a new number due to harassment calls, police are involved. I've been left in a home with zero phone signal !!! I have the sure signal here in front of me, I can't afford to buy another. I am angry that vf call centre won't/can't help me. If I bought this signal off eBay surely there are ways around this? I need to add my new number without the risk of my ex being able to find it??? Please help ??? Karen
1 REPLY 1

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Welcome to the eForum

I am so sorry to hear the situation that you find yourself in.  Unfortunately as the SureSignal is registered to your ex's account, he will need to be the one to contact Vodafone to have it deregistered.  Once he has had it deregistered, they you will be able to register it against your account.  I don't know if, given the circumstances, one of the eForum Team will be able to assist you any further.  If they can, they'll be along to drop you a Private Message

PWIAC