Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reactivating Sure Signal

Eyebrox
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This is from Vodafone's website:

How long has it been since you last used your Vodafone Sure Signal?

• Not for the last three months: We may have put a bar on it. You can remove this bar by calling us free on 191 from your Vodafone mobile.
  • Not for the last 12 months: Your device may be fully de-registered. Contact us if you’d like to reactivate your account. Find out more in our Ts&Cs.

My SS has been used constantly but not by the original mobile phone. I received an email yesterday to say the service had been suspended and the SS stopped working. How do I arrange to have it re-activated as stated in second par above? I have since re-registered the unit under a new mobile number and this status is acknowledged among my account details.

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Eyebrox,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Rodney

I typed in the run box as instructed CMD and clicked the cmd.exe and the black dos box comes up.

Comes up this is not a recognised as an internal or external command operable program or batch file..

could vodafone please let me know if they having problems with the sure signal and if and when they will be doing something about it

Good afternoon, 

We'll update this statement as soon as we have more information. 

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Thanks, 

Kay