Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Registration of a pre-owned Sure Signal Box

lazza727
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I purchased a pre-owned Sure Signal box from GUMTREE. I paid in cash and the person that I purchased it from is not answering my calls, texts and emails. The serial number is 21196872705 and the person that I purchased it from was called Adam. His mobile number is [removed for security]. Can you deregister the box so I can register it please? Regards - Lazza727

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi There

The person from whom you bought the SureSignal box would need to deregister the device through their online account. I don't believe that Vodafone will be able to assist in this matter as, according to their records, you aren't the owner of the SureSignal and they will only be able to act upon instructions given to them by the owner. All I can suggest doing is persist with trying to contact the individual and hope that he answers.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi There

The person from whom you bought the SureSignal box would need to deregister the device through their online account. I don't believe that Vodafone will be able to assist in this matter as, according to their records, you aren't the owner of the SureSignal and they will only be able to act upon instructions given to them by the owner. All I can suggest doing is persist with trying to contact the individual and hope that he answers.

PWIAC