cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Replaced Sure Signal - now no phones connect!

markahobbs
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

I replaced my sure signal on Tuesday - since then it seems to work fine apart from what it is actually supposed to do! Namely, allow my phones to use it.

All is exactly the same as before my other one blew up! I have registered it, I get 3 solid lights (V3, one red, two white), I add a user (me) and I get a text on my phone saying I can use the sure signal now...but zero connection to it! Tried two handsets, SIM works fine as I get tiny signal already in my house....network and connectivity identical.

Tried deregsiter and re-register twice, tried waiting hours before re-adding a user, tried a reset...etc...

HELP!

Mark

11 REPLIES 11

I'm just going to unplug it and chuck it in the bin to be honest...with all the forum messages one can see that a year ago it was a great product and worked, now it is being phased out and doesn't work (perhaps after network updates or something!)

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @markahobbs

I’ve arranged for this to be resent, in case it didn’t go through on Wednesday.

It can take up to 24 hours, so make sure you leave the Sure Signal connected.

If this still doesn’t work, you’ll need to speak directly with our technical support team. You can speak with them by calling 191 from your Vodafone SIM, or 03333 040191 from another line.

Alternatively, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch - we can then call you and then transfer you through to them.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny