Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Replacement Sure signal

JennyB
4: Newbie

Hi,

I am having problems with my replacement sure signal, it will not register. When i tried the "replace" option a message came back saying "Sorry, you don't seem to have registered yet, contact CS". 

So, I tried the "Register another" option and the message i had back was "Serial number already registered".

I then went onto live chat and the operative said leave the new serial number with him and he will get the engineers to sort it out for me and i would get an automated message when this was done. I didn't get one and it isn't fixed.

I tried live chat again 24 hours later and the operative tried to register the new one and failed. He then de-registered my old one and tried again and failed.He said there was a problem with the system and i should try again in 48 hours. Both asked me if it was a new unit and i said i was sent it as a replacement and it was probably a refurbished unit (says so on the letter). I told them both that was the problem but the last guy said it was the system that was down. So still no joy. So, just out of interest i tried re-registering my old one and what do you know .....it worked. (although i no longer have the old unit.)

Now i know what will happen when i contact CS in 48 hours, they will not be able to do anything. Why? Because the new one is still registered to someone else!!!!!. Two weeks now without a signal and it's driving me nuts!

Can you just send me one that isn't registered and we can all be happy again?  Please??

JennyB 😞

19 REPLIES 19

Ooooo look--------> paint!.........Ooops sorry, nothing to see here it's dry.:smileyfrustrated:

32 hours online and one generic reply to a simple solution. I thought the Indo Call center was bad....thankyou please.;o)

Still nothing? Will no one in this company help?  191 useless, Forum useless.........if you cannot help can you point me in the direction of the next person/dept. i can waste my time and effort on please.

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JennyB,

We do work our forum posts on a first come, first served basis as it’s the fairest way we have for our customers.

Thanks for the information you’ve posted, I did try to call you but was unable to reach you. We can certainly help you here but will need to access your account to do so. To get the ball rolling, I’ve just sent you a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you can follow the details in the PM, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

Thanks for the reply Andrew, pm sent.

Jenny.

Is it 48 hours between replies and do people work at the weekend or is it the same as the 9-4 phone help?

First i would like to thank Simon for his reply via email 24 hours ago telling me he had de-registered my old SS and i can register my "new" reconditioned one THEY SENT ME in 24 hours. I replied within a few minutes asking him if this will work as two of his colleagues had done this previous, READ INITIAL POST!!!.  Instantly i got the generic "we will get back to you in 48 hours" email as usual.

It has now been 24 hours so i tried to register the reconditioned unit you sent me and guess what...............

"YOU CANNOT REGISTER THIS UNIT AS IT IS REGISTERED TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!"

Why don't you guys READ what people say???  It is an easy fix, de-register the recon unit or just send me one that isn't registered to someone else!!!!!  Three weeks and two days now this has been going on.:smileymad: :smileymad:

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JennyB

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry that I didn't pick this up from your initial post.

I can see that your email reply as reached us and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Simon

bump.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JennyB,

I can see that we’ve got your email and we’ll be in touch shortly.

Thanks,

Jenny