Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reset Sure Signal 3

PhilNT
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Please could you reset VSS 42141215360 as I have had to have a new sim card in a replacemant phone 

Thanks

Phil

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Amanda,

SS de registered, will enable it again tomorrow.

A bit of a pain, as it means that no one in my house gets a signal now, so I hope it's worth it!

Badger-Man
4: Newbie
Ok SS re registered pending re activation by Vodafone.

Hi @Badger-Man

Has this started working for you now?

If not, let us know the light sequence you can see.

Cheers,

Laura

Ok I can confirm that I still don't get a signal from the Sure Signal. It's showing all lights correct, and is giving a signal again to the other Vodafone phone again.

But its status is still pendingActive, so the loop isn't closed yet.

Have been without a signal at home for a week now, bit rubbish as its my work number for my business....

Hi @Badger-Man

Have you removed and re added the number?

You won’t need to deregister the Sure Signal.

Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to restart the affected phone.  

Thanks,

Sarah

Badger-Man
I doubt it'll be working yet (am still at work) as its status online is still showing "pendingActive" from the de and re register Amanda told me to do.

Badger-Man
So on the 29th I was told I had to de register and register, as it was the owner of the Sure Signal. This was done and the SS is now pendingActive.

And now you come on saying I don't need to, I just need to remove and add the number?!

Sarah I think that you need to read the history of the problem before dropping in with an offhand comment that if you'd read the story would show that it can't be done!!

Hi @Badger-Man

For assistance with getting this done, please get in touch with our team via Live help

Thanks,

Jamian

Badger-Man
Hi Jamian,

I'm at work and can't do much until the evening. However my options are severely limited until Vodafone re activate my Sure Signal post re registering - it's still pendingActive so there won't be an awful lot I can do with it until someone there sorts this first step out.

Not sure how many more times I've got to point this out...

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Badger-Man

Your unit is showing as 'Active' since around 2:45pm yesterday.

We're unable to investigate this query on the eForum, as it needs secure account access. 

Live help is available 24/7, should you be busy during office hours.

Thanks,

Ben