Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Resync needed please

hooker1uk
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

I picked a new sim up today as mine was pretty screwed. the SS worked with my number until about 6pm now it's not picking it up. 

tried to change owner number to remove and re-add but it didn't work. Keeps telling me there are technical issues and to try again. "Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes."
Could someone please try a resync of the SS for me pretty please. 

The SS Number is 21230051233

Many thanks 

Paul 

Paul - Blogger at imwellconfused.me.uk @hooker1uk 

Current devices: Nokia e7-00, Smart ultra 7 - archos xenon 96 

Disclosure! I review devices, products and services in partnership with Vodafone UK on imwellconfused uk. Anything I post here is not affiliated or endorsed by Vodafone UK. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Paul,

No worries!

I’ve resynced this for you today.

Please perform a factory reset to complete this:)

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Ben 

So i did a couple of factory resets yesterday and still no joy. 

When you say removing the number - im  not following ... do you mean transfer the sure signal to another user ? if so thats not going o be possible as I dont have any other Vodafone users of the sure signal.

I have this morning, de-registered it and then re-registered it, got the text through on the phone to say it had been setup but still no 3G (just very sporadic GPRS - 1 bar)

I have just de-registered again and will leave it a couple of hours before I re-register it again but im not very hopeful.

Can you see anything your end ?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Ashley-S,

Thanks for posting back. 

When I say remove the number, I'm referring to removing the mobile number your iPhone off the Sure Signal approved users list and registering it again. If you've only the one line, de-registering and registering again will push the same updates through.

As you haven't posted back after the de-registration and your unit last contacted our servers at 00:38 this morning am I right in thinking this is sorted now? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Ben - The re-register was no good im afraid, howver I managed to speak to some of the corporate support team and they said that there was something up with 3G on the device and that my device needed a firmware upgrade and they would push one to me which seemed to adress as about 30 mons later everything started to work.

Alll ok now.

Hi Ashley-S,

Great to hear it's sorted now for you. :smileyhappy:

Dave

Jimmy56
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Same issue
Any chance of a re-sync VSS # 21231978111