Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SS v1 not working

connected
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, My Nexus 5 wont connect to my SS v1 I have a Asus RT-N66U roter on BT infinity and I have assigned the SS an IP. When swapping my sim to an old Samsung it would connect, then swapping back to my Nexus allowed that to connect...which worked for months until recently, now neither will connect.

All 3 lights are solid exept the connected light... its not connecting. 

Serial No of ss: 21196945816 I have de-registered, re-registered, and factory reset the SS. What can I do? the SS is a few years old but I dont want to drop 100 notes on a new box if the box is not faulty. Thanks

24 REPLIES 24

Hi Jenny,

I have done all that, and it is still not working.

Iain

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi 2824,

Please get in touch here so we can access your account.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi Gemma,

Email on its way.

Iain

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 2824,

Thanks. I can see we have your email and we'll be in touch shortly.

DaveCD

My Sure Signal V1 has stopped working again.

Last time it was on 13 June 2014 after Vodafone sent me an email saying it had been disconnected.   

This time it stopped working on 13 June 2015.

I spent a whole load of time chasing this last year and I am not minded to do it again.

I see 55 people have accessed my post in the last couple of days which makes me think that there a whole load of people out there with the Sure Signal problems.

Shame Vodafone hasn't replied. 

After last years problems I was redirected to a more private forum, and spent several weeks speaking to various people trying various things to no avail. I was pretty convinced that there was nothing wrong with the box so I left it plugged in and amazingly after 3 months it started working again!

I have been a Vodafone customer for the last  20 years ( more fool you I hear you say) and I'm getting pretty fed up with being in a notspot, unlike famiy and friends who have better connections with other companies.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@2824 wrote:

I see 55 people have accessed my post in the last couple of days

Not necessarily - that is the number of times the post has been viewed.  If the page is refreshed at all, that number will increase. 

PWIAC

A Grand Master.

Howzabout you fix my Sure Signal.

drey_p

I can't do that - Vodafone will need to.

PWIAC

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@2824

It's showing your Sure Signal was deregistered on the 25th July 2014 and then in the history it says the owner deregistered it last night at 9.49pm.

Please see the below video for how to re-register it.

Alternatively, if you contact us via Live help, we can go through this with you.