Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SURE SIGNAL BLACKBERRY UPGRADE TO IPHONE 4 WILL NOT CONNECT

Garethlewis12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have sure signal serial number 4112801927 , works great until i just upgraded my phone from blackberry to Iphone 4.  It wil not connect.  Went to manage my users and noticed that number (which is the main account number) is not listed.  went to add it and will not allow as a duplicate number.  Assume this is linked to new SIM being chnaged.  cant see how to add new sim number.  please can you help ?

5 REPLIES 5

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Garethlewis12

Have you tried our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide here?

Can you double check your serial number for me? As I'm getting told it's not valid.

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi

My serial number was wrong sorry it is actually  41112801927.  I have spent ages searching the erforum

I have tried powering it off,  the reset and powering it off, transferring the ownership of the sure signal deleting the number and readding nothing works after several days.  I have another Iphone 4 which was an upgrade from blackberry and by deleting that user and readding that work but not this time.  I assume it needs a sync ?

Please can you help as we have no vodafone  signal without it  thanks

@Sukhi wrote:

Hi Garethlewis12

Have you tried our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide here?

Can you double check your serial number for me? As I'm getting told it's not valid.

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi Garethlewis12,

I’ve re-synced the Sure Signal for you today and also updated the location profile as I could see a move had been detected.

If this still doesn’t work, can you confirm when the SIM was changed to the iPhone?

James

seems to be working thanks !

Hi Garethlewis12,

That’s great news; many thanks for the update.

If you need our help in the future, you know where we are.

Thanks,

Andrew