You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
NatAlt

Service status update please?

There are now many threads with the same problem of Sure Signal working fine and suddenly cutting out today, they cross multiple ISPs and routers and many people have gone through troubleshooting steps with no obvious problem.

It seems that the problem is on Vodafone's side and not ours. Could we please get a service status report from a Vodafone representative please?

Thanks,

Nat

Message 1 of 7 (13,992 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
milesj

Re: Service status update please?

Hear Hear !!! (not holding my breath)

J

Message 2 of 7 (13,982 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi guys,

There are currently no issues reported with the Sure Signal service.

Have you checked our troubleshooting page and tried the troubleshooting steps in the thread that best matches your issue? If so, please post in the relevant thread.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 3 of 7 (13,954 Views)
Rank 18: Instructor II
philip42h

Oh yes there are Lee ... :smileyhappy:

The service has been distinctly 'odd' at times since the latest round of maintenance updates last month. I've had regular outages and periods with power light on only (resolved either by patience or a simple reset of the SS) and some very odd situations (lights 1, 3 and 4 on, light 2  off!) that have been similarly resolved. But the volume of 'strange' events posted on the board lately make it obvious that something isn't quite as it should be. :smileywink:

Philip
Message 4 of 7 (13,950 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hey philip42h,

I'm not denying there are some issues that are being experienced by our customers.

I was simply saying that there are currently no issues reported with our Incident Management teams, which is where all our reports come from :smileywink:

Cheers,

Lee

Message 5 of 7 (13,945 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
nick_elton

My VSS is normally rock solid with 3 lights on 24/7, however last few days there's been just the top power light and nothing else more often than the usual 3 lights.

My ISP is BT if that's a common denominator with people who are having problems???

Message 6 of 7 (13,856 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi nick_elton

Thanks for your post here. Can you follow our Sure Signal troubleshooting guides and if you continue to have issues, post the information requested in the relevant forum

Sure Signal troubleshooting

Thanks

Wayne

Message 7 of 7 (13,782 Views)