Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim card change

micknliz
4: Newbie

i was just wondering if i need a resync to my sure signal as we use 2 phones on it but i have changed from the micro sim to the the big original sim card and can not get signal now but still getting signal on other phone so hoping some one could help me sort it out thanx mick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@micknliz wrote:

hi after the resync i still have no signal on my nokia 100 mobile phone but the other phone tht wife uses is working great so any help would be great thanx mick

Hi there

If you are using a Nokia 100, it would not be compatable with Sure Signal.  The Nokia 100 only support GSM, 2G network. You would need a 3G supported phone.

The link below will give you all the phone specifications.

GSM Arena - Nokia 100 Phone Specifications

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi micknliz,

If you’ve moved to a standard SIM from a MicroSIM then a resync is what you need.

So that we can push it through for you, can you let us have the Sure Signal serial number?

Cheers,

Andrew

hi andrew the serial number of my sure signal v3 is 40131559334 thanx mick

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi micknliz,

I’ve re-synced this for you today so please perform a factory reset to complete this:

-Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.

-Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.

-Once the lights come back on, release the button.

The Sure Signal will be back online in around 1 hour. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny 

hi after the resync i still have no signal on my nokia 100 mobile phone but the other phone tht wife uses is working great so any help would be great thanx mick

AnnS

@micknliz wrote:

Hi there

If you are using a Nokia 100, it would not be compatable with Sure Signal.  The Nokia 100 only support GSM, 2G network. You would need a 3G supported phone.

The link below will give you all the phone specifications.

GSM Arena - Nokia 100 Phone Specifications

Hiya,

I've had a new sim card today and the sure signal has stopped working can you re-sync it, the serial number is:

Ta

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi katkitty812,

Welcome to the eForum. :Smiling:

I've performed a resync for you. To complete it, can you:

• Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.
  • Once the lights come back on, release the button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

If you ever have a new SIM in future, deregistering the Sure Signal and registering it again via My Vodafone could be a quicker route. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

My Iphone 5 broke and I sent it to be fixed by your workshop. When it was returned I put in the sim card you gave me and downloaded my ICloud settings but I can't get any phone signal. Help! The number on the sim card is 000300414065775C673