cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Some one else now seems to own my sure signal.

flyingbusman
4: Newbie

I am not exactley having a very good vodafone experience. In fact its fast turning into a nightmare.

Not only are Vodafone able to maintain a phone signal in the area on the local mast, someone else now seems to own my sure signal that have had since 2010.

My sure signal went down a while ago. It does every now and then ok it happens. But this time its been down for a week and having had it reset, tech team support, etc I am now getting messages, e mail and text when there is a phone signal, saying some person called Victoria Monk at SE11 4JJ has my sure signal followed up by another text saying she has now removed me from my sure signal.

Thing is when I look at the Sure Signal Dash Board it says its still here in my house.

Please can some one at Vodafone who actually does know a thing or two about their products, network, technical matter other than reading from a book please sort this out

2 REPLIES 2

flyingbusman
4: Newbie

Forgot to add the link to the problems I am having with my phone if you want to know how bad things are.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-Queries/SA62-issues-with-2G-service-again-and-again/m-p/19075...

Hi flyingbusman,

If the Sure Signal is still showing in your online account then you'll still be the registered owner.

If this is the case, I’d ignore the texts that you’ve received.

If you’re having trouble with your Sure Signal please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

James