Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still haven't received my sure signal

Lowes3
4: Newbie
I spoke to someone through the online chat function about the fact that I have no 3G at my home.
After a long debate the operator said they would send me out a sure signal box free of charge. They did not have any in stock at the time but the operator said they would put a note on my account so that once a sure signal came into stock it would automatically be sent out to me.
This conversation was on 11th September and I have still not received my sure signal.

I spoke to another operator about 1 week ago and they said they would get someone to ring me and organise my sure signal to be sent to me but no one called me back.

When will I receive my sure signal?
4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lowes3,

We don't generally send out free Sure Signals, so to see who's arranging this and chase it for you we'd need to get to your account.

Click here to get us your details.

Dave

Lowes3

KIM: Thank you for confirmaing

KIM: confirming*

KIM: Adam, I can offer the sure signal device free of cost

KIM: You need to purchase the device at the store, pay £100.00. You get back to us with the receipt and we will refund £100.00 to your Vodafone account.

adam: i am already paying £51 per month. i cannot pay £100 even if i do get it back

adam: i have tried cashback products in the past and i have never actually recieved my money

KIM: The situation is that we do not have the device in stock and its available at the store only.

adam: when would you have it in store

KIM: We do not have  specific date for the stock availability.

adam: i am not happy with purchasing the sure signal and then trying to claim the money back through vodafone, as the last time i tried to claim cash back from a company i didnt receive a penny.

KIM: I understand however, like I said that is the only option available at the moment.

adam: why cant you credit my account and then i can buy a sure signal?

KIM: I am afraid we will need the receipt to credit the amountadam: how am i supposed to get the money back though?

adam: yesterday someone said they would ring me back today about my query yesterday and no one did

adam: so how am i supposed to trust vodafone to refund me £100

KIM: I will add a note on your account, rest assured it will be credited to your account

adam: so when i go into a store i will not have to actually pay the £100 because you will put a note on my account?

KIM: No what I am saying is once you get back to us after the purchased, you will definitely receive the credit.

adam: i will wait until you can send one out from your end without me having to pay the £100

KIM: Like I said we do not have a specific date for the stock availabilty

adam: ok, i will still get it before my contract ends though, i still have 4 months left

KIM: Is there anything else that I can do for you today?

adam: could you put the note on my account to ensure i receive a sure signal once they come into stock? 

adam: can i confirm i will receive a sure signal once you have them in stock?

KIM: Yes that is correct

adam: thank you

KIM: No problem

KIM: Thank you for yoru time

KIM: your*

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lowes3,

Thanks for this. Did you email us, as per Dave’s request?

Thanks

Wayne

Lowes3
Yes I have filled in the form that the link took me too as well.