Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 - All lights flashing

mrose999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal 1 hasn't been working for some time.

Finally got round to trying to do something about it, and see all 4 lights are flashing fast.

I've tried resetting it (holding the button for over a minute), but that had no effect.

I've also turned it off and left it a while before turning back on, but no affect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marcus

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

" Reset your Vodafone Sure Signal 1
Press and hold down the reset button until the lights flash once from top to bottom in sequence. This can take up to 30 seconds.
Take out the power cable for 5 seconds while still holding down the reset button.
Plug the power cable back in while still holding down the reset button.
Wait for the lights to flash once from top to bottom in sequence, - this can take up to 30 seconds. Then let go of the reset button.
You’ll know the Sure Signal is working when the first, second and fourth lights are lit. The third comes on when it’s being used.

If your box still isn’t functioning, check out our Sure Signal eForum or give us a ring free on 191 from a Vodafone mobile." From http://support.vodafone.co.uk/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, but I've already tried that with no effect. All 4 lights still flashing ( at the same rate as the 2 LEDs on the Ethernet socket)

cineriv
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi mrose999,

It's very likely that your power supply has given up.

Check out the first post of this thread and see what you thnk.......

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/SureSignal-1-flashing-but-not-working-possible-f...

If you need one, replacement power supplies are available from Amazon or Ebay and cost around £10 inc. delivery.

Regards.

Mike.

Thanks Mike. I actually had one from an old DVD player. A bit of re-wiring of the jack and problem solved.
Although now I've just got power light and nothing else. There's plenty of advice elsewhere about this issue with BT Infinity, so i'll start reading all of that.

Rgds,
Marcus

BandOfBrothers
Ah ok.

Then I'd follow the advice in the information from Vodaphone to contact customer services for help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.