Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 Problems

slabrow
2: Seeker

I have for as long as I can remember been unable to get my Sure Signal version 1 to work. I may never had it up and running as previously I gave up having spoken to technical support. Lights 1,2 and 4 are steady but the third whcih I think is connection to 3g light is not lit. My phoen is an Iphone 5 and works with 3g and is registered, I have checked on website. I have reset device as per support recommendations.

I am looking to subscribe to some of your business services butr can't do this if I can't achive suitable 3g connection at home.

Please can you resolve this for me asap. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

slabrow

I have for as long as I can remember been unable to get my Sure Signal version 1 to work. I may never had it up and running as previously I gave up having spoken to technical support. Lights 1,2 and 4 are steady but the third whcih I think is connection to 3g light is not lit. My phoen is an Iphone 5 and works with 3g and is registered, I have checked on website. I have reset device as per support recommendations.

Test results are as follows:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3211418672

http://www.pingtest.net/result/91435315.png

Your IP Address is 94.1.53.86

Your IPV6 Address is ::ffff:5e01:3556

Bot sure how to cut and paste results of trace test.

I am looking to subscribe to some of your business services butr can't do this if I can't achive suitable 3g connection at home.

Please can you resolve thsi for me asap. Thanks

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

slabrow

Test results are as follows:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3211418672

http://www.pingtest.net/result/91435315.png

Your IP Address is 94.1.53.86

Your IPV6 Address is ::ffff:5e01:3556

Bot sure how to cut and paste results of trace test.

Please can you resolve thsi for me asap. Thanks

slabrow

No response to query so far... Is this because it is known Sure Signal doesn't work?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi slabrow,

I’m sorry to see you’re having problems with your Sure Signal.

Please get back to us with your serial number and we can look into this further.

Thanks,

Jenny 

Hi Jenny

Thanks for your response. My serial number is 21227847643.

Does Sure Signal use Bluetooth to connect to my phone as I generally have this switched off?

I really do need this resolved asap as I am planning to transfer my current business landline number to Vodafone but need my mobile to have a good signal beacuse of this.

Thanks

Simon Labrow

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi slabrow

I have checked the serial number and can see that you connected last night but, no, Bluetooth is not how they connect.

I can also see that there has been a location change, which may have been done with your ISP.

To clear any errors I have performed a resync, can you reset this for me and let me know what lights you see, and if you're now connected.

Thanks

DaveCD

Hi Dave

Thanks for your help with this. Now lights 1,2 & 4 are steady and 3 flashing which is new. iPhone shown 5 bars when in same room, 2 or 3 in other rooms in the house. Doesn't say 3G but I know this is working on my phone as came up this morning when away from home.

Changed router a couple of weeks ago as upgraded with Sky from normal to fibre broadband.

Simon

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi slabrow,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I’ve checked this and the location change was still showing, so I've changed the postcode to our office postcode and then back again.

Everything is now looking fine. How are you getting on?

Thanks,

Jenny