Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 - Suddenly stopped working

hk07
2: Seeker

Hi there,

My suge signal has stopped working, The top 2 and last light are bold but my phone shows no signal.

I have rest the sure signal box and also the iphone and ive checked it is on 3G but still no joy. I use my phone daily for work and this is a nightmare.

Please can someone help me.

Many thanks

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @hk07

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

laraine
My sure signal stopped working 10 days ago. I ve called every day. Each time been told different information and reasons and to wait 24 hours.
Lights are solid red and a white flashing internet light, occasionally this cjanges to flashing red power light and solid orange internet.
I m no further forward than 10 days ago, dont know what else to do.
We have a SS3 and bt internet. I ve been told about the problems but assured this was now fixed..evidently not.
What do i do next?