Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 - What's changed?

prushmere
4: Newbie

For the past 3 weeks the User light on my v1 Sure Signal flashes almost constantly, draining the phone battery in no time. Nothing has changed this end and the unit has worked flawlessly for the past 5 years (yes!), I've done all the usual stuff - factory reset, etc. The phone is not polling the Sure Signal, it appears to be the other way around. I am still able to make and receive calls as usual, any ideas?

Serial number is 21196760884.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi prushmere, 

Your Sure Signal was running an old firmware version which could be causing the issue. 

I've had an update sent through. Please don't reset or unplug the Sure Signal for the next 24 hours. 

After this time, please turn any phones connected to the Sure Signal off and back on. 

Thanks, 

Kay

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi prushmere, 

Your Sure Signal was running an old firmware version which could be causing the issue. 

I've had an update sent through. Please don't reset or unplug the Sure Signal for the next 24 hours. 

After this time, please turn any phones connected to the Sure Signal off and back on. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi Kay,

I wondered what the sudden network activity was! I'll keep an eye on it and let you know how it goes, hopefully this will cure the issue.

Thanks,

Pete.

Hi Kay,

I thought I'd give it a week or two to make sure and the firmware update seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Pete.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @prushmere

That’s great - thanks for letting us know! :Smiling:

Jenny