cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 de-registered and suspended?

dyerc1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I had a Sure Signal V1 that has been de-registered for some time and does not appear in my account profile. I have now sold this this device, but the new owner has been unable to register the device and has been told that the device has been "suspended".

Does anyone know how I can get this device re-activated and the de-registering confirmed?
3 REPLIES 3

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dyerc1

If the Sure Signal has been in a suspended state for over 12 months then I'm afraid there is nothing that we can do to get it working.

Thanks

Sukhi

Winnifred
4: Newbie

A similar thing has happened to my v1 unit but I was told by someone at the Tech Team that this state of suspension happens after 3 months and it needs to be sent for repair to get it working again. I wanted to keep it as a spare but it seems I can't without periodically setting it up. 

I'm really miffed about this.  I paid about £80 for this device and it has now been rendered useless without any warning.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Winnifred,

Thanks for your feedback.

The paperwork that comes with the Sure Signal outlines the need for it to be connected to avoid it being removed from the network. This is due to it being designed to be connected all of the time.

Did you purchase your Sure Signal from Vodafone or a third party?

Cheers, Ben