Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 2

acredo
2: Seeker

Please can someone have a look at this for me, since I ported my number into my Vodafone account my sure signal has disappeared and i can't add it again as I get the usual message to suggest it might already be registered.

The serial number 40112224981.

Its worth mentioning it was working perfectly so am sure its not a config issue.

Thanks,

18 REPLIES 18

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @acredo

The Sure Signal will be registered to your previous number.

If you use Live Chat, they will be able to deregister the device to enable you to reregister with the ported number.

Thanks, i tried that earlier.

They said they had made the changes and I should be able to see the SureSignal on my account page within an hour.

Its been 2 hrs and its still not showing and i'm not able to add it.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo Please can you let us know if this issue has been resolved? 

Any changes to your My Vodafone account, including Vodafone Sure Signal changes can take up to 24 hours to go through. 

acredo
@rahim it is working but I am not able to see it on my account to add additional users etc

Hi @rahim  and @acredo

I have a similar problem in that a Sure Signal registered to me (and is working correctly) does not show on my account and I cannot therefore add or delete users.

A resolution would be much appreciated.  You can see my post here:

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Registerd-sure-signal-not-showing-on-My-Account/...

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo @TheGlove It sounds like your Vodafone Sure Signal hasn't updated within the dashboard section of your My Vodafone accounts. 

Please can you both provide your Vodafone Sure Signal serial numbers. 

acredo
@rahim

It's 40112224981

Thanks!

Hi @rahim 

I have two Sure Signals:

43152120150 is the one that does show on my account (is registered and operational).

21197088996 is the one that doesn't show on my account (is till registered and operational).  Interestingly it has just allowed me to register it again it didn't previously when I tried as it would say it was already registered.

I'll now monitor my account to see if it allows numbers to be added/deleted - watch this space.

Hi @Rahim

OK the Sure Signal s/no 2119708896 is now showing on my account and I can still see the other Sure Signal too (I have also received a text and an email confirming registration); however there are no users showing (or myself as administrator) when I try to add myself it states I am already added, also it doed not allow me to add any other users.

Just to confirm the Sure Signal has been operational for some time and allows myself and other users to connect to it and make and receive calls (it had been previously registered).

Thanks for your help with this.