Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 2

acredo
2: Seeker

Please can someone have a look at this for me, since I ported my number into my Vodafone account my sure signal has disappeared and i can't add it again as I get the usual message to suggest it might already be registered.

The serial number 40112224981.

Its worth mentioning it was working perfectly so am sure its not a config issue.

Thanks,

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Rahim

OK, I have now been able to successfully register all the users, and now both Sure Signals are registered and visible on My Account.  I am not sure what changed but everything is now as should be.

I have one question my phone and name do not show on the list of users for either Sure Signal and I am sure they used to, as the owner am I automatically registered with my number to the Sure Signal and as administrator? Is that why the details are not shown?

Hi @acredo

Good luck with the resolution of your issue I know how frustrating it can be when problems occur and a solution is not forthcoming.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo,

Your SureSignal is showing as deregistered.

Please register this again through My Vodafone.

@TheGlove,

Everything appears as it should with your SureSignal, but contact our Live Chat team and we'll update your details.

When you register as the owner, your number is automatically associated with the SureSignal.

@DaveCD @rahim

When I try to register it i get the following error :-

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [2k2]

In the past this error has related to a SS already being registered?

Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo,

The SureSignal is showing as deregistered.

So we can help register it, please contact our Live Chat team

@rahim

Any update on this? Mine is working with the phone but still not showing on my account?

acredo
@DaveCD

This is going round in circles. That is what I was doing all day Friday!

I've just tried again and I get the same error message.

It is working because I can use it to make calls etc but just not showing on my account. If it was deregistered would it still allow me to make/receive calls?

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo,

If it's showing as deregistered on our administrative systems, it won't show on your account.

Please check the serial number.

It's also worth powering off the SureSignal to check the signal is coming from that and not the surrounding network.

@DaveCD when i make a call the phone light on the SS immediately lights up to indicate i'm using it so am sure its working.

When i spoke to live chat on Friday (no advisors available at the mo btw) they said they had referred it to UK third line support and that someone would email me with an update.  Thats not happened either.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@acredo,

Please follow the steps on my previous post and let me know how you get on.

The serial number we have isn't showing as active, so please ensure this is the right one from your original post.