Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 3 already registered

themistryman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi!

I bought a new Sure Signal 3 (the one with a electric plug-pass-thru) on Thursday, but when I go and register on My Account it says 

"Sorry, The serial number you are trying to register is already registered. Please recheck your serial number and try again." The serial number is 40124146750.

I have tried ringing customer services (three times!) who aren't able to help ("Take it back to a store" they say). So I've already been to a local store who were upset that customer services (on the phone) said I should go in as there is nothing I can do. Whilst I could take it back, it's a 40 mile round trip as the local store/online/telephone order didn't have them in stock.

Is there anything you can do to help?

Chatan

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Chatan, 

Where did you get your Sure Signal from? Was it from one of our stores, or online from our website?

I've checked the serial number you've given me and it is registered so we'll need to sort this out.

I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to contact the team, follow these and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul 

Paul,

I've done as you requested, but be aware that I've been down this route already - it's the first place I went to after discovering this problem. They were very unhelpful previously.

C

Hi!

Following my message upstairs, I replaced the Sure Signal with a new plug serial number 40124115151. I have been able to successfully register this femtocell and add numbers to it on My Vodafone. However, despite getting a text to all the phones, the only number which seems to be accepted by the SS is the one which is my main number (i.e. the one which is registered autoamtically).

I've tried two phones and two SIMs and both have the same problem. Please can you help?

C

Hi again Chatan, 

I've checked the new serial number and I can see that you've got 3 numbers successfully registered to it - what handsets are you using with the two numbers that can't connect?

Can you make sure that they're 3G handsets, and that the 3G option is switched on in the settings.

If they still can't connect, have you emailed us using the instructions in the PM I sent you? If you have, reply to the last message and we can investigate in more detail.

Paul