Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 3 not working.

alibeau
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We have a Sure Signal 3 which has worked perfectly for around 3 years.  This week is stopped working and seemed to be constantly trying to reset itself.  I had seen a Vodafone Van and Man working close to our home and so presumed whatever they were doing had thrown the Sure Signal out.

Our Sure Signal is now dead, no lights, not working at all.

Any advice on how to get it working again would be great.

Thanks in advance.

18 REPLIES 18

gsmsecure
12: Established
12: Established

Immediatly remove your SureSignal from the power socket and do not attempt any further tests with it, it has failed and potentially dangerous.

Please read my thread here:

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Suresignal-V3-Overheated-Blew-Up-Exploded-Hot-Bu...

Your unit should be replaced FREE by Vodafone as agreed by Trading Standards.

PLEASE: Inform the BBC Watchdog program using the link below on my signiture and also Trading Standards on 0345 4040506 as this is a known issue and Vodafone have agreed to replace any unit showing power fail with no lights.

Someone will contact you here from Vodafone to arrange replacement, if you have not heard within 48 hours put a reply on my thread as it is being monitored by Vodafone, or you can put one there now which may be quicker.

It is important you make the BBC aware..

For once, it is not the "man in the van" and suspect more poor design of the device..

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alibeau I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Any update please?  I have responded to your private message.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alibeau I've checked our inbox and have been unable to locate a response. 

I can see that Rahim has sent over details on how to get in touch. I've now sent a new PM to you with these details. 

Hi Natasha,

I have clicked the link and resent my information.

Thanks.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alibeau I've checked your email address registered within your profile, however we're still unable to see any emails from yourself. 

If you could please try completing the form @Tash sent using an alternative web browser. 

Done. Third time lucky?

Also please be aware if you try to contact me by telephone my mobile will not work (due to no sure signal).  I have provided my landline number in the notes section.

Rahim/Natasha,

If you are not receiving the form I have completed can you provide an alternative form of communication in order to get this problem sorted ASAP.

I NEED a Sure Signal device working at my property as a matter of urgency as I work from home and need to use my mobile for work purposes.  To clarify, my mobile is useless without the Sure Signal and this is now causing me major problems.

I am getting rather frustrated and need this sorting out ASAP.

Please can you get back to me ASAP.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @alibeau, I've been unable to find an email from you through the email address registered to your profile.

Please could you confirm if you've received a reference number from us in an automated reply? This will look similar to [#12345678].

If not, please try the link I previously sent again with a different web browser after clearing your cache and cookies.