Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Added Users unable to connect

Djp-Kway
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently had a replacement Suresignal delivered to replace the old one which died.

Although it has connected and is working fine with the main number it is registered to, users added in the control panel are unable to connect after 5 days now.

The phones that have been registered have been restarted multiple times, I have removed and then re-added them from the control panel, and the suresignal itself has also been rebooted but still no connection for these added users.

What else can I try please?

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Sometimes setting the phones just to connect to 3G can help. i.e. Turn off 4G in the phones settings. 

My-Sure-Signal-is-working-but-not-with-my-phone-What-can-I-do. And FAQs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It will connect to the Suresignal with full bars if I choose 3G only, but it says emergency calls only

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Ok. 

I assume when your in an area with Vodafone coverage the phones / SIM cards work ok. 

Have you tried de registering for a period of 24 hours and then re Regiter the numbers. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Not until now, I will try that and see what happens when I add them again tomorrow.

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

Hope all goes ok. 

Current Phone  >

Hi,

I have the same problem with a replacement sure signal.

i have de-registered and re-registered the sure signal and the numbers several times, rebooted the sure signal and my phone.

connects with iPhone 4 (main account holders phone) but not iPhone 5c added as a user (worked on old sure signal). Waiting for family to come to see if it is all added users. We all get the text messages when added or removed from the sure signal but no access to the sure signal (except primary account phone).

selecting 3G instead of 4g doesn't seem to resolve.

Did Vodafone resolve this for you? Can you advise if there is something I can do? 

Vodafone - can you contact me to resolve please?

many thanks. 

I have exactly the same problem. main phone works fine but added users phones wont connect, even with swapping 3g to 4g.

Problem solved, I had to go through live chat and technical support solved the issue.

They say it was something to do with the accounts of the phones I was trying to add being on a legacy system?

Whatever the reason they did something at their end and now added phones are now working.

@Djp-Kway

Glad to hear this has been resolved for you.

If you need any help in the future, just let us know.