Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal - Cant add new user

Pedsteruk
4: Newbie

Please can toy help.  My sure signal v2 is up and running but I cannot add a user on the site.  Just keep getting same error in Chrome or IE11.

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

12 REPLIES 12

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Pedsteruk 

So we can help you further with this, contact us via Live help here.

Thanks,

Lee

Pedsteruk
I did live help on Friday and the person couldn't resolve it. Said would pass number on to get added but not had any follow up.

Hi @Pedsteruk,

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Matt

Pedsteruk
Matt - Sent the details request on the 9th but still not had a response. Are you able to follow up as it can't beer that hard to had a user can it?

Hi @Pedsteruk

We’ve got your email sent in on 9 February.

We’ll be in touch as soon as we can to help with this issue.

Cheers,

Laura

Pedsteruk
Thanks. Hope it's not too long.

Pedsteruk
@laura 10 days and still no progress. Can someone please pick this up.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Pedsteruk

I’ve chased this with the team today, so someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jenny

We have a number of Sure Signals and this happens everytime we try and add numbers to a newly registered Sure Signal.

It's being going on for over a year. Why can't Vodafone explain the issue on one of these posts rather than fobbing everyone off to Live Chat (useless) or email which takes days to resolve??

Registered another Sure Signal yesterday and again I can't add any numbers to it. Same error as above.

Sort it out Vodafone.