Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal - De-register to give to a friend

MiracleMaud
4: Newbie

I have a redundant Sure Signal box which I would like to give to a friend whose Vodafone signal is pretty awful.  Reading the forum, it appears I can't just hand it over and it will work, like new.  So, what do I need to do please?

Many thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MiracleMaud,

All we need to do is de-register the Sure Signal for you.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hello there.

Should I be expecting to hear anything on this, or does it just happen in the background and I can give the SS to my friend?

Many thanks.

Hi MiracleMaud,

We'd let you know once it's been done - we wouldn't leave you wondering.

I've checked but I can't see any record that you sent in your details against the email address on your eForum profile. 

When you completed the form you should have got an automated email back as confirmation. That email has a reference number in the subject line - it looks like "[#12345678]".

If you have that code, can you paste it here and I can search with that so we can find your email, get this sorted and let you know?

Dave

Thanks Dave.  I have just re-sent the request, but no auto reply yet.

I haven't had any acknowledgement email, so I'm thinking this isn't going well!

Any suggestions>

Many thanks.

Hi MiracleMaud,

I've double-checked in case it toook a while to show, but there's still nothing here either.

Can you try resending it for me? Just fill in the basics on the form, and check that you get a confirmation that it's sent before you close the page. I'll re-send the PM in case you've deleted it.

Don't worry, as soon as we have the details we'll get this de-registered.

Dave

Dave - Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have taken the required action - for the third time.  Again, I have not received an automated response, so something is definitely going a bit wrong here.

M

Hi MiracleMaud,

I've sent you a new PM with alternative directions. Give those a go for me.

Dave

Thanks Dave - I've just executed "Plan B".