Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Disconnects Dropping Calls

Jonhagger
2: Seeker

I have a sure signal v2 and until recently it was working fine but over the last feww weeks it keeps dropping calls. I have re-booted and re-started the device on numerous occasions but still happening. My Samsung s3 works perfectly well when connected to the normal network.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Jonhagger,

If it's failing on both connections this could indicate a faulty box. It removes your personal connection and set-up from the equation.

You're covered by warranty for two years, so I'd suggest sending it for repair.

Dave

Jonhagger

I have a Sure Signal version 2 which until recently has been working pretty good, however over the last few weeks the device is constantly dropping calls. Prt of the way through a call the line goes silent then drops out completely. This does not happen when using the normal vodafone network.

I have tried re-syncing the device numerous times but to no avail.

As a vodafone employee I have this for work purposes so would appreciate a speedy resolution.

My broadband is BT Infinity with>30Mbits connection and is not having any issues.

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Jonhagger,

First though is it's a dodgy SureSignal however in order to rule out any internet related issues can you try following the steps in the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread.

You will most likely be guided to a template to post back here which one of the eForum Team can use to diagnose the issue.

Nabs