Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal -Latest Version

phxweb
4: Newbie

Hi

I have a problem with my sure signal.  Its the newest one.     I have the one red light.   thats it,  when I reset it the internet light comes on briefly then goes off. 

I have reset the Sure Signal and the router several timesand still nothing, its been like this for days.   There is nothing wrong with the interent connection and spped as this is over 3mb all the time

This is very annoying, I purchased the Sure Signal to get coverage at my home address because your standard signal has got worse in my area and my service is unusable.

14 REPLIES 14

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi phxweb,

The "owner" number for the Sure Signal doesn't show on the list as it's included automatically.

Rather than de-register the Sure Signal completely, you can follow these steps:

- Transfer ownership to a different number on the list.

- They accept ownership and go to the "Manage Users" page on their account.

- Your number will now show on the list.

- De-register your number from the sure Signal and wait approximately 30 minutes.

- Re-add your number

- Transfer ownership back to the original number.

Dave

Ok so after the box mysteriously started working in November it has today stopped working again. This time no lights and no ammount of resets make any difference !!....

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi phxweb,

If you're still struggling, can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results again if you’re not directed to an existing thread? The results may be differnt to the ones you posted a few months ago. 

Cheers, Ben

Thanks, howere I think i made it clear that its dead,  i have been through all the troubleshooting etc.

It doesnt show up in th econnected devices list of my router and non of the lights come on, even when its first plugged in.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi phxweb, 

This does sound like a faulty unit. 

Pop an email across and we'll get you in touch with the team who can arrange a repair for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay