01-04-2012 11:23 AM
I want to add a new number so my Sure Signal but when I go to My account it says that I don't have a Sure Signal registered! Who can I contact to try and resolve this?
03-04-2012 09:47 AM
03-04-2012 10:16 AM
I have emailed you with the details you requested - Sure Signal Serial Number 40120228073
I've also read the following post http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signa
1. Log into my account
3. Click on "Already got Sure Signal?"
4. Click on "Register your Sure Signal"
This takes me to the Register for Vodafone page - I can't re-register and if I log in it takes me back to My Account page!!!
05-04-2012 10:34 AM
I spoke to James yesterday and it appears the Sure Signal was deregistered! He manually reregistered it and added in the two other numbers I required. However, only my phone was connecting to the Sure Signal. This morning I have done the following:
1. Deregistered the Sure Signal
2. Reregistered the Sure Signal
3. Confirmed status is Registered in the "My Sure Signal" page.
4. Added the first extra number.
5. Added the second extra number.
My phone is still the only one connecting to the Sure Signal.
05-04-2012 10:59 AM
It sounds as though you've made some progress since your original post. So now:
- Are the first and second extra numbers both Vodafone numbers?
- Have they received txt messages saying that they are registered?
- Are both additional 'phones 3G capable?
05-04-2012 03:24 PM
The "new" number I was trying to add at the beginning of this thread (ending 307) is a Vodafone number but the user has changed from an iPhone 4 to a Blackberry 8900 (i.e. not 3G!) so I have removed this number from the Sure Signal.
The other number I am having problems with (ending 276) was previously registered with the Sure Signal. It is a Vodafone number and they user has an iPhone 4. I removed that number and they got a text saying that they had been removed. I have readded them but they haven't received a text to confirm this.