cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Not Working For Upgraded Phone (same number)

shollan
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

My SURE Signal has not been working since I upgraded from iPhone 4 to 5c. I kept the same number so I believe it should? I had to get a new nano SIM but the number was transferred to the new SIM.

The lights are all on on the SURE Signal, but my iPhone has little or no phone signal (although it has full wifi signal).

I've read on the forums to try transferring SURE signal ownership to another user on the account, and then transfer it back again. But even that hasn't worked! When the other user tries to Accept the ownership he gets "request cannot be processed".

Can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @shollan,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Rodney

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @shollan

If the advice Rodney has given hasn't resolved this, we'll need access to your account. 

Live help is the fastest way we can do this.

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks both for your attempts to help. Just for the record:

I'm not happy with posting my IP address information on the internet, hence I didn't reply to Rodney's post.

I did try LiveHelp but they couldn't assist because I have a Corporate account. However the guy did phone me and then transferred me to the Corporate support team who then asked the Sure signal technical team to re-register my number to my Sure Signal. Apparently this is something that has to be done if you transfer your number to a new micro sim. Only the Sure tech team can do that, it cannot be done via the Vodafone website.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @shollan

I didn't realise this was a Corporate Account. Apologies.

I'm glad to see you got this resovled with your Corporate Team.

Cheers,

Ben