Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Phone light not coming on

bobwiffen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Like many others, my sure signal decided 3 days ago to disconnect with my phone. I have called the tech line three times now and had three different answers. One was a reset from your end, second said there was a fault to be resolved in 2 hours and third (next day) said reset the sure signal. None worked and I have three lights but nothing on the phone light. My phone is alwas set to 3g and nothing changed over last few days to upset it.

I now have no phone signal. Help please.  One operator said contact my ISP (BT) but what do I say?

Sure signal serial number is 21221062488

Bob

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt and thanks for your help. I tried the traceroute task and got the rquired info on the 'black' screen but it wont let me do a normal copy and paste to send the data to you. The copy command is there on the drop down menu but not highlighted like the other commands. How do I paste it to you? Also while looking through the troubleshooting posts it says my phone number should be listed in 'my sure signal' for it to work. There are no phones listed but when I try and input my number (owner) it won't let me saying my number is already logged - but I cant see it listed. Is that right? Thanks Bob

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bobwiffen,

If you're unable to copy the traceroute, please do a print screen. This button can be found top right of your key board and will have 'Prt Scr' on it :).

Thanks,

Sukhi