Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Register

littlej
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have weak signal at home dispite the Voda map showing me it's good... I have found someone on a facebook selling page that has a Sure Signal for sale, I have asked him if he can de-reg it for me and I will buy it, this is proving somewhat difficult!!! He is no longer a Voda customer and therefore doesn't have an on-line account anymore to de-reg so he has used the Voda Chat and that was no help as he doesn't have a Voda account!!! He phoned customer services and again no help as he doesn't has a Voda account, he has even been to his local store and they won't help him either. I have tried to reg but get told it is already reg'ed so I have used the chat and called tech support and they won't help me either....... Why is this so hard to sort out, I want a box and he has one.......  HELP please before I go mad!!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi littlej,

Welcome to the eForum.

Our team can look to de-register it if the they in touch. I've sent instructions on how to reach us here if you could pass them on to the original owner.

If it's showing good signal on your coverage maps too, we can also help with our Network Troubleshooting thread.

Cheers, Ben