Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Registration Problem

simondreynolds
2: Seeker

Hi all.  Just trying to register my Suresignal box.  I get to the end and get the message that there seems to be a problem and engineers are working on it.  Had this message for the last 3 days.  Is anyone aware whethere there an ongoing issue with the registration website?  Many thanks

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Their was this Forum announcement https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/td-p/2449241 and it also seems some VIrgin Users are having issues with Sure Signal too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Aha!  Many thanks.  I'll keep trying and watch for updates.  All the best - Simon

ggvet

Been experiencing exactly the same problems and no way of getting help on 191! Any suggestions?

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@ggvet wrote:

Been experiencing exactly the same problems and no way of getting help on 191! Any suggestions?

Hi there

Have you been through the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread as this may help you to resolve your issue?  It has links to the key things you can do to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing

PWIAC

The problem is with the registration..I have an online account but cannot register the sure signal...

drey_p

Is it a brand new device or second hand one?  If it is second hand, has it been deregistered by the previous owner?

If it is brand new - have you spoken to LiveChat or 191 for assistance with your issue?

PWIAC

It is new. 191 totally impossible to get through. Very fed up! 191 used to be ok, now it seems as they have all gone on holiday !

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ggvet

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.