Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Registration

Simonbc33
2: Seeker

I have been trying to register my sure signal for two weeks now but to no avail. I have tried Safari and Firefox on a Mac, Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS and they all get the same error message when I try to register:

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

It looks like something went wrong, sorry. We've got a team of techs working hard to get it sorted - so pop back later and try again.

I've tried every day for two weeks to register but I keep getting the above message.

Will the problem be fixed soon or should I give up?

Thank you. Simon 

7 REPLIES 7

modbotherer

I'm having the same problem. When I phoned tech support the response is

Voda Support person (apologetically) "The techncal support team use the same system to register Sure Signals and it's down right now"

ME "Is there an ETA on when it will be back up and running?"

Voda Support person "No, not at this time. Our suggestion is to keep trying"

Not sure how many calls like this are being fielded per day but it must suck to be one of their CSA team and have to give this response. 

Obviously fixing the issue is of most importance but some communication from Vodafone on an ETA for resolution would at least keep us informed, even if the answer is not what we want to hear.

Can someone from the support team please ask someone who may know when we can expect a resolution?

I live in an area of Wales where there is zero signal from any network and the SureSignal is the reason I chose Vodafone. I work from home right now so this is materially affecting my ability to provide my customers with good service.

Thanks in anticipation.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

The error page is a catch-all message so it could be a number of things. The system is generally working, though.

Are you having trouble logging in, or just when you try to register the Sure Signal?

If it's the Sure Signal, are you trying to register and add numbers at the same time? If so, try just registering on it's own. That'll help to break down what the issue is.

modbotherer - Try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser as well? This will rule out any trapped errors.

Dave

Thanks Dave, tried both clearing cache/cookies (chrome) and different browsers (safari/firefox). Same result.

Serial number is 21227826100, postcode sy21 8QR.

Thanks

JR

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi modbotherer,

I'm able to log in OK on the latest versions of Chrome and IE. When you clear the cache and cookies, are you launching a fresh window? 

Click here to be taken to the registration page if you're logged in to My Vodafone

If you're still unable to register it, I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks for your reply Ben.

However as I mentioned in my question, I used Safari and Firefox on OSX and browsers on Android and IOS, I didn't use any windows software. However I'm very happy for you that it works on IE and Chrome.

I updated Firefox on OSX and removed cookies and emptied the cache etc. but yet the problem persists. If your site lets me log in and access  all other parts of your site how can the problem be with my browser? Anway I'll follow your link to see where that leads. 

I followed your link but I found no instructions, do I need to clear cookies and such like to do that too?? or can you perhaps gve us another link on how to reach your team. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simonbc33,

I’ve sent the link with how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Gemma