Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal SIM Swap Problems

nick_elton
4: Newbie

Had to have a replacement SIM card for my contract phone issued last week.

Lo and behold, usual problem that others have is that the Sure Signal (V1) won't recognise the phone, but still recognises others that have not had a SIM swap.

Deregistered the Sure Signal, turned it off for a few hours and then back on again. Wasn't able to remove me as a user as I am the owner.

The Sure Signal won't now connect, just the power light on and the second one down flashes. Also when I try and add more users to the registration process I get the error

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [2g2]

It does make you wonder and tempt you to go to other networks that offer calling and texting over WiFi wherea Vodafone doesn't as all these problems would be avoided.

Can anyone help me at all please?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

It's suggested to de Register the number for 24 hours and then after that timeframe re register the number and soft reboot your phone by turning it Off and On. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

It's suggested to de Register the number for 24 hours and then after that timeframe re register the number and soft reboot your phone by turning it Off and On. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@nick_elton Has the advice given by @BandOfBrothers helped to resolve your issue? If not, please let us know and we'll be happy to look into this.