Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal Stock

Lampypete
2: Seeker
Please can somebody tell me when the device will be back in stock?
I can't order through a shop- no stock
I can't order via phone- no stock
I placed an order online and it's been cancelled today due to no stock.
28 REPLIES 28

Good Afternoon, 

We have received more reports that deliveries are now being fulfilled. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the delay of receiving stock. 

Thanks, 

Kay

I can confirm that I have now received a sure signal V3 device. 

suresigissue

Hi

Have had Sure Signal version 3 in for repair from 20th. August. Found out a week ago (by chnace) that it's US and a new unit would be sent - they said 2 / 3 weeks. Checked today with them again & was told  "it's 2 to 3 MONTHS before delivery - perhaps sooner"!!

Was told this was a Sagem unit (not Alcatel)..........yes, from expereince it looks like they're going to put out a completely new unit. That's the only explanation for such a long delay. In the meantime, we can wait with no signal!!

Alternative ideas anyone?

Hi Lampypete,

Thanks for letting us know that you've received your Sure Signal.

Hi suresigissue,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian

Hi,

From a conversation I had with Vioafone yesterday - it seems that they've now got a reasonable number of new Sure Signal's into stock in their warehouse pver tyhe last 48 hours or so. So don't wait - get it on order!!

My device has just been delivered - Eureka!

Ive done nothing but argue with voda all day about this. One lady in the repair team said "it will take 2-3 months. Just suck it up" rude!

As a gesture of goodwill they offered me an early uograde onto another 2 year contract. Im due to upgrade in 2 weeks so its no gesture of goodwill at all. Ive been cut off and pushed from pillar to post. 

I asked why cant, if aylesbury branch have them in stock, they put a note on my record to say free sure signal and I just go and pick one up from store. Problem solved you would think. No can do with that because that wojld involve some of tbe customer service muppets to actually use their initiative and vida cant have them going rogue and straying from their company policies! 

Will I upgrade and have to rely on a 3rd party bit of equipmemt to just get s signal. ..after today probably not! 

OMG... in shock... I managed to find, buy and set up a (drumroll please)... Sure Signal V3 from the Vodafone Store!

Thanks to your comments ont his page, I have managed to pop into town and ask if they had any in stock, "ust came in"... couldnt believe it, went into shock witht he suprise... so bought it straight away!.... Meanwhile back over on ebay, sure signals are fetching ridiculous sums!  

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

@suresigissue @Disney and @Dagge - This is great news thanks for the update.

@hannah814 – I’m sorry to hear the experience you’re having.

If you’d like to discuss this with my team, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura